So, you decided to stick around and give love ecards a chance. Wise decision. As I mentioned in the previous post, love and happiness are in little things and the sooner you realize this, the sooner you’ll start living your life to the fullest. It’s so easy. Start a day sending someone special a love card that shows how you’ll miss them while they’re away at work. End your day wishing your best friend pleasant dreams with appropriate quotes on a beautiful card created via Cherami’s love cards maker. These little things will make people happy, and that kind of happiness is reflected back to you.
Let’s learn how Cherami’s Love Cards Maker is used, then. Follow along this really easy-to-grasp tutorial and you’ll be making sweet love cards in no time.
- Go to Cherami Cards and get acquainted with the tool’s layout. You’ll see there’s a wheel-shaped element on the left with different design options, and that’s basically your main dashboard that you’ll be using to design a card.
- The first option is already chosen for you: Card Shape. Use the vertical scroll bar next to the shapes to see all shapes offered by Cherami. Take your pick among the cat-shape, heart-shape, postmark-shape and several others. Once you chose the shape, you can move on.
- Click on Background on the options wheel. Choose among provided backgrounds or leave the card smooth and plain, without a pattern; you can still make it any color you want. Don’t forget to click OK once you pick a color. You can also decide if you want your romantic ecard to be transparent or solid. If you rely on the textual part of the card, it’s probably better to have a transparent background.
- Borders are available for select shapes: heart, square and a few others. You can choose your border’s color and pattern, like this:
- Graphics are maybe the funnest part. Click on the Graphics option and explore illustrations we prepared for you. At the off chance you don’t like any of those, you can click on the Upload option and upload any other graphic/design/icon/photo you want from your computer. That way you’ll completely personalize your love card.
- Finally, click on the Text option, enter any romantic, friendly or simply warm message and play with font options. You can make your text bold or italic, add shadows or borders, choose among a variety of neat fonts, pick any color for your text, etc.
And see now what we created. Cute, right?
If you click on the Save button, you’ll be able to either share your card with someone special, keep working on it or create a new design. In order to share it via social media, you’ll need to register with Cherami. If you’re not comfortable leaving private information, you can still keep using Cherami Cards and save your designs with some screenshot maker, but in that case you won’t be able to modify your card further.
There are more fun tips and tricks for using Cherami, but let’s leave something for next week, shall we? In the meantime, have fun with our Love Card Maker and throw us some comments if you’re inspired.